Sunday, October 2, 2016

Grids for Kids Review

We were given digital copies of Grids for Kids: A Gradual Approach for review. These e-books were developed by the Fulton's who are math experts. For this review we received:



LEVEL 1:






LEVEL 2:




LEVEL 3:



SUPPLEMENTAL BOOK:






All levels were uses:
Jacob said:  "He thought it was great and encouraged critical thinking. It has taught me more ways to organize things and my thoughts. I would prefer to have tutorials at the beginning rather than the end." Jacob is 13 and did all three levels.

Hannah said:
Hannah found them easy to follow and she said, "they really made me think." :) She is 11 and went thru levels one and two.


I found these grids easy to understand and teach yet, very challenging.  If you and your kids are ready to start thinking this is the e-book for you.  I would would highly suggest these books as math and critical thinking skills. It is hard to find such well written critical thinking puzzles that are such a joy to use.


FIND GRIDS FOR KIDS LOGIC BOOKS ON FACEBOOK !  They even have a freebie on their site. DO NOT MISS THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment