Wednesday, April 27, 2016

GREEMU by Devonian ~ Review










Our family received a 4-ounce bottle of GREEMU by
Devonian to review. The green bottle says that it is an alternative to Emu Oil.  Our entire family used this product and we all gave it high reviews. 
The product is creamy in texture and slightly oily at first but quickly absorbs into the skin without any residue.   The lotion has many oils mixed together to resemble Emu oil: Macadamia Seed Oil, Palm Oil (Organic and Sustainable Certified), Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil.





My son has always had rough bumpy-keratosis of the skin.  I urged him to try it on his arms and legs to give us an idea how it work on this condition.  He washes his hands regularly, so they are normally dry, cracked and scaly.  After only a few days, I noticed a dramatic difference in the appearance of his hands and arms.  Now after few weeks on the product, his keratosis is nearly gone. I asked him how he liked the lotion, and he said that it has made his hands smooth like nothing he has ever used before. He said that he feels as if the lotion works fast and keeps on working with only a small about of product.


Before:                                      After:




I tried the GREEMU on my hair. I have long hair, I wanted to see if it would reduce my split ends and make my longer hair look healthier.  Indeed, it did, and it was not greasy and not weighed down.  My hair is fuller yet without frizzes.  The four-ounce bottle seems to last forever as you only need a few drops to cover both hands or to place on hair or scalp.
If you have sensitive skin that is not a problem because these natural products should not make a reaction, as there are no dyes or artificial colors or preservatives.
My husband said he would give the product a 5 out of 5 stars. 
We feel anyone would greatly benefit from GREEMU due to it possibilities. It helps with dry skin all over ones body.  Customers can even use it on their hair to help with dry hair. The retail price online is about $10.80 found at Koru Naturals. At this affordable price the whole family can use it daily.

Follow Koru Naturals on the following Social Media Sites:



READ MORE REVIEWS BY CLICKING ON THE BANNER BELOW:












No comments:

Post a Comment