Monday, January 4, 2016

Small Business in Missouri

I recently discovered the Missouri Small Business and Technology Development Program which helps small business start up and grow with professional business analysis and consultations.
They help with training courses, marketing, taxes, social media, customer service and business plan development.


I have contacted them in regard to our Missouri Forest Mushrooms endeavor.



 I was at a loss on how to come up with marketing strategist in the realm of getting my product to market short of sending out Facebook pages, farmers markets, and direct face to face meetings with restaurants and retail outlets.

I hope to learn how to market the mushrooms more efficiently and get things off to a good start.
I would be interested in learning more about the farm to school programs.


My closest MO SBTDP Center is located in Kirksville and I hope to be there next week.  These centers are funding by SBA and University of Missouri Extension.




If you have a business or thinking of starting one this is your best first stop. I will keep you updated after my first meeting with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment